The Management of Eaton Golf Club
Eaton is a traditional members' club, run by the members for the members.
The primary responsibility for the management of our Club lies with which is made up of elected representatives of the membership. The Board sets the strategy, oversees the financial and operational running of the club and assists the Club's staff wherever it can.
The day-to-day running of the Club is done by our team in , our Club Manager, Peter Johns, ably assisted by the Club Administrator, Sarah Cross.
There are a number of members' committees to assist with various aspects of the running of the Club:
- The - responsible for overseeing the development and maintenance of our course and assisting in communication between management and membership
- The - responsible for running of club competitions and the handicapping system
- The Ladies Committee - runs the
- The Vets Committee - runs the
- 18 Aug - Turner Trophy
- 18 Aug - Match: Ladies Scratch 1 Vs Royal Norwich (A)
- 19 Aug - County Event: Myhill Semi-Final (Neutral Venue)
- 19 Aug - County Event: Cullington Semi-Final (Neutral Venue)
- 19 Aug - Social: Social Golf